Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Features!


I'm so darn excited I can hardly stand it! I've got a one on one Silhouette Cameo class at 10:30 this morning at a local scrapbook shop and finally I'll (hopefully) know what I'm doing with this machine!

I heard that this shop was giving Silhouette lessons and when I called yesterday they told me it was next Monday night. When I said I couldn't make it that night, I found out I was talking to the owner and she told me if I could come today, she would give me the same lesson. Are you kidding me?!

I was so excited I came running down the stairs to tell Greg and found him in the bathroom. Needless to say, he wasn't as thrilled as I was.

I'll let you all know how it goes. I'm just happy to actually have someone sit with me so that I can ask questions about what I'm doing.

Okay, I know, my "great" news is really not what you're here for, huh? How about some features from last week's It's a Party?

Here (in no particular order) are your top 5 most viewed links:


Quilling Heart
 
 
This is absolutely amazing and obviously, she has the patience of a Saint!
 
 
Pallet Wood Sign
 
 
Kimberly, this is undoubtedly the most beautiful post and fireplace I have ever seen!
 
 
Shabby Fall Pumpkin Display
 
 
I love all the book page crafts she has there!
 
 
Indian Corn Wreath
 
 
This is awesome!
 
 
Pumpkin Crayons
 
 
What a great idea! I'm definitely making a few of these!
 
 
Thank you to everyone who linked up! You all are awesome!
 
If you were featured, be sure to grab yourself a button from the sidebar.
 
I've off to my private lesson (hope I don't get kicked out of the class, that would be bad), see you all back here later today for this week's It's a Party.

10 comments:

Serendipity Refined said...

Hi Terri,

Thanks SO MUCH for the feature and Please, let me know how the class goes. I've been considering a Silhouette but was worried about learning how to use it effectively. xo, Kimberly

Cranberry Morning said...

Well, if we're not all in a fallish mood yet, we certainly will be after viewing all these fantastic posts!

Congrats on your private tutor session, Terri!!

Agy said...

That corn wreath looks cool and has a rustic feel to it. :-)

Sandy said...

I am so jealous... I have a Cameo and have no idea how to use it or what to do with it. I have even put it up for sale, but am considering keeping it. Can you please share what you learn with us?? Thanks :)

Ag.perdew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ag.perdew said...

OH! Oh awesome of an opportunity is that! Can't wait to see what you learn. I am thinking I REALLY need one of these Cameo or Silhouette machines.

Mohala Johnson said...

What a great post, I loved the visuals and totally agree the patience of a saint! Enjoy your class!

Wesens-Art said...

Hi Terri, thanks so much for featuring my Quilling Heart!!!

Hugs from Germany!

Jill @ Create.Craft.Love. said...

Great features! Love the crayon box covers! Thanks for linking up to the CHQ blog hop! Hope to see you back next week!

Makeiteasycrafts.blogspot.com said...

Thanks so much for the feature! I'm thrilled! And also thanks for hosting another great party! :-)