Sunday, April 29, 2012

Super Saturday! On Sunday.

Again. I'm so sorry. I have no idea why I didn't post this yesterday, I don't even have a good excuse! Just color me slacker.


We had a great party last week, so many awesome ideas! Here are your top 5 most viewed links:


Death Star Cake


What little (or big) boy wouldn't love that cake?!


Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge


My absolute favorite kind of fudge!


Joyful Homemaking
Organizing with Shoe Bags


Margo shares great uses for shoe bags! Note to self: pick up shoe bags while you're at Target today.


Tape Measure Bracelet


Yep, Mindie did it again! These are awesome!!


Pendants


Another note to self: find the dominoes in the house. So cute!


Thank you to all who linked up and if you were featured, grab yourself a button from the sidebar.


Have a beautiful Sunday!

3 comments:

Renonda said...

Thank you for the feature!

Krista said...

Hey new follower from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Great features! I don't know which one was my favorite. I couldn't pick. Wishing you a grand day. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse