Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Easy Peasy Baseball Earrings

These were so darn simple that I thought about not even posting about them. Jace's first baseball tournament was last weekend and I needed to get us mom's and grandma's ready for the exciting season!



Let's start with earrings!



I had a package of those baseball stickers. I put mod-podge on the back (the sticky side), mainly because my earring post was smaller and I didn't want little strands of hair to get stuck on the part hanging over. This gave a nice smooth finish.



Glue the post on the back with E-6000 glue.

That's all there is to it! Simple, right?


Today is the last day to enter the Giveaway so be sure to enter if you haven't already.

Pin It

4 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

VERY cute, Terri. A timely post!

Cari and Cortnee @ Two Sasters said...

How adorable and what a fantastic idea!! I definitely have someone in mind who would LOVE this!

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

So cute! Very creative!

Mindie Hilton said...

Sometimes the easiest projects are the cutest like these earrings.