Saturday, February 25, 2012

Super Saturday!

Before I get to this week's features, I want to say a huge thank you from the bottom of my heart to you for all your kind and comforting comments this week about the loss of our dog, Desi. You'll never know how much it meant to me that you were so caring and understanding.



Thank you, my friends.


Now, here are your Top 5 most viewed links from It's a Party!


My Junebug Dress


Kate, you did an amazing job and it's adorable!


DIY Kitchen Makeover


There's only one thing to say: Awesome!


Window Photo Display


We all know how much I love old windows! I've never thought about chalkboard paint on them, but I'm sure going to try it now! Kammy tells you how to make your own chalkboard paint so be sure and check it out.


Paper Punch Organization


What a cute transformation!


DIY Designer Band-Aids


Oh my gosh, do you know how much money I spend on SpongeBob and Dora band-aids? Not any more! Brilliant idea!


Thank you to all who linked up, I can't wait to see what you come up with next week! If you were featured, grab yourself a button from the sidebar.


Since last week was a blur, I've got a lot of catching up to do this weekend. Better get to it!

Have a great weekend!

Pin It

5 comments:

Ginger Zuck said...

Great features. I love that kitchen. So sorry about your beloved Desi! It breaks my heart everytime it happens and the last one about killed me, so I have not given in to temptation to have another one yet! Have a wonderful weekend.

Lydia Criss Mays said...

I'm so sorry about your loss. Oh, please know we'll be sending so many see beautiful thoughts your way. That's heartbreaking. Hoping you find some peace and beautiful this weekend.

Magnolia Cottage said...

I'm so sorry about your loss. My heart goes out to you...I am a dog lover and know the heartache of losing a family pet. Hugs :)

Lisa

About JollyJilly said...

Hi so sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my darling cat 2 weeks ago and it broke my heart. They are more than a pet they are part of your family. Sending hugs and also coming back to your blog from the uk and
www.jollyjillys.blogspot.com

Jill ~ Jillify It said...

So sorry... My pets are so dear to our family. Thanks so much for the feature!!